Canadian Dollar Casino 2020
CAD online casinos are an excellent place to play all of your favorite casino games with the ease of playing real money in your native currency.
Thankfully for Canadian players, many online casinos already accept Canadian dollars so players can deposit to casino online and play instantly. There’s no need to waste time and money exchanging currency, paying conversion fees and waiting for transactions to be approved.
Playing casino games in your native currency allows you to enhance your gaming experience through efficient and clear depositing methods. Looking for an online casino that accepts Canadian dollars AND has the best bonuses for Canadians? See the list of online casino in Canada below.
Best Canadian Dollar Casino by Category
When you play at Canadian Dollar Casinos, the amount of extra money you get depends on the CAD Casino Bonus offer. You can get a massive welcome bonus up to $1600 from Jackpot City. LeoVegas offers a 100% bonus up to $1000 + Spins. Claim a bonus and play with more.
Here are the best Canadian Dollar Casinos 2020:
|Casino Provider||Category||CAD Casino Bonus|
|Leo Vegas||Best Mobile Casino||C$1000 Bonus + 122 Bonus Spins|
|JackpotCity||Biggest CAD Bonus||C$1600 Welcome Bonus Package|
|888 Casino||Best for No Deposit||C$88 FreePlay|
|Wildz Casino||Best New Online Casino||$500 Bonus & 200 Free Spins|
|21.com Casino||Best for Free Spins||$1000 Bonus + 1000 Free Spins|
|Royal Panda Casino||Best Customer Support||Exclusive $500 Bonus & 10 No Deposit Spins|
|Spin Casino||Best for Online Slots||$1000 Welcome Bonus Package|
|William Hill||Best Sportsbook||C$300 Welcome Bonus|
|Betway||Long Time Canadian Favorite||$1000 Bonus|
|Zodiac Casino||Best Overall Casino||80 Free Spins for $1|
Best Canadian Dollar Online Casino Sites 2020
If you’re looking a for casino site that accept Canadian Dollars (CAD), you’ve come to the right place. We’ve made a list of the best bonus offer for online players in Canada. Making your deposit in CAD has a lot of advantages. These Canadian Dollar Online Casinos provide fast and easy deposit and withdrawal.
There are wide range of bonus money offers with different kind of wagering requirements include. You should pick online casino bonus that suits best for your bankroll.
When you make a deposit to online casino accounts, you will get a list of different payment options for your gambling transactions. Credit and Debit Cards (MasterCard & Visa) are still the most popular.
Here’s a list of the best Canadian Dollar Casino Sites 2020:
- LeoVegas Casino
- Jackpot City Casino
- Wildz Casino
- Betway Casino
CAD Casino Bonuses
When you play slots and other casino games in CAD, you’ll obviously want to receive your bonuses in CAD too. Getting casino bonuses in the Canadian currency isn’t technically always the best idea, as a free spin in GBP is more valuable than a free spin in Canadian dollars ($0.25 vs £0.25 for example). However, it’s so much easier that you shouldn’t worry over some tiny percentage of lost value.
All the casinos we’ve listed on this page offer you their comps and other perks in Canada. If you’re interested in further information about bonuses for Canadian players, see these pages:
Here are various bonuses you can receive in CAD:
- Casino Rewards Casinos
- Free spins
- Online casino bonus list
- Live casino bonuses
- Microgaming Casinos
- Sport betting bonuses
Typically, Canadian casino players get excellent bonuses. Sites like Guts Casino and PartyCasino rank Canadians among their favourite customers and thus offer us the biggest bonuses possible.
Top Payment Methods for CAD Casino
Canadian casino players have the benefit of not only enjoying the best casino games at their fingertips, but they have the most efficient methods of depositing funds to an online casino accepting Canadian dollars. Bonuses and promotional offers from real money casino are top quality in Canada.
We’ve listed the most popular banking options for both depositing and withdrawing CAD to ensure your gaming experience is easy and convenient.
- iDebit: iDebit is the perfect banking method for playing with real Canadian dollars. It’s safe, fast, and incredibly easy. Transaction fees are low and without sign-up fees.
- Interac: Interac is one of the leading providers on online payments and top-rated banking services among Canadians as it’s linked directly to your bank account. Many Canadian online casinos already accept Interac, and favour them due to their quick deposit processing and ensure safe transactions from Canadian banks.
- eCheck Casinos: eChecks are one of the preferred deposit and withdrawal methods of online casinos in Canada. You can use eCheck deposits to transfer money from your bank account to your online casino account and play any casino game you like.
- PaySafeCard: PaySafeCards are widely accepted by Canadian gambling sites and are available for purchase all over Canada. With cash values from $5-$100, PaySafeCards are a great option for gamers to keep within budget and a cheap option to start playing.
- Debit and Credit Cards (Visa & MasterCard): For online gambling, debit & credit cards are one of the most reliable options to make casino deposit and withdrawal. Many Canadian gamblers that play at Canadian accepting casinos software opt for these traditional payment methods.
Best Payout Online Casino Canada
While finding the best casinos in Canada, it’s also important to consider the best payout online gambling site.
Like many popular online casinos operating in Canada, Zodiac publishes audited results of its online casino games on its website. This real-money gambling site’s games are tested by an independent organization, eCogra, and then Zodiac publishes the results showing how it pays out.
Zodiac is top Canadian online casino and it pays a lot of winnings. Couple of Canadians even became millionaires playing “Mega Moolah” Slot Machine. Software provider Microgaming has created a platform for online gambling that easy to use for anyone who wants to try their luck in a slot game or video poker, for example.
Canadian Dollar Casino FAQ
- What is the benefit of choosing CAD casinos?
- How do I know if I can play in Canadian dollars?
- How to deposit and withdrawal from CAD Casinos?
- Does playing in CAD limit my gambling options?