It’s spring and playoffs are here. Lots of bookers offer free bets, reload bonuses and other cool stuff for us sports bettors. Betway has a cool Free Bet offer for those who love NBA In-Play betting.
How does it work?
Go to your Betway account and place an in-play bet on any NBA game, and if your bet loses, and the last score is a 3-pointer, Betway will refund you with a Free Bet matched to your stake up to $25.
The minimum stake for your bet must be $5 to be eligible for the In-Play Special offer. Maximum Free Bet awarded is $25, so even if your stake is $50 and you miss, you are awarded with a Free Bet of $25.
Additionally, the bet must be placed on odds more than 1/2 (1.50) to be eligible.
What if the game goes to overtime?
In the case of an overtime, the last score of the OT counts, regardless if the last score in the regulation is a 3-pointer or not.
Please note, that NBA In-Play Special offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers on the events or with any welcome offers or deposit matched offers. The bet must be placed with real money.
New customer, get your $30 Free Bet offer
Don’t forget that as a new customer at Betway you are eligible to a $30 Free Bet when registering.
- Register at Betway
- Make a deposit of $10 to $30 within 7 days of registering
- Make the deposit with your Visa or Mastercard (not all deposit methods are supported by the promotion!)
- Place bet up to the value of your deposit. The bets need to have at least the following odds to count:
- Single bets: odds of 1,75 and over
- Each-way bets: the place part of the bet must be placed at odds of 1,40 or over
- System bets: each selection must be placed at odds of 1,40 or over
This is a great way to try out Betway and see if you like the site or not. Go ahead, give it a go!