Not Just For Pharaohs
Mummys Gold may have a funny name, but it’s a serious casino. The site’s certified by online casino standards agency eCogra and powered by Microgaming.
Being powered by Microgaming means that you’ll find the very best online slot machines and casino games at the site. However, mobile gambling (phones & tablets) is not Microgaming’s strengths, so for that head to LeoVegas or another mobile-friendly site. Mummys Gold has been serving Canadian customers since 2002 with an unblemished record for security and quality.
Indeed, when you create your account and verify your details using a valid form of ID you’ll be able to make deposits and withdrawals in Canadian Dollars using the following options:
- Credit / Debit Cards: Visa, MasterCard
- eWallets/ online transfers: ClickandBuy, EntroPay, EcoCard
- Transfers: Instadebit (unique to Canadian players), direct bank transfer
Paypal is listed on the site’s banking options, but it’s not available for Canadian players. Much like eWallets Skrill and Neteller.
Each of these options requires a minimum deposit of $20. With this money, you’ll also be able to unlock the Mummys Gold welcome bonus when you make your first transaction.
Mummys Gold Bonus 2018
|Bonus Code||None needed|
Mummys Gold Casino will give you as much as $500 in free bonus cash when you make your first deposit.
Operating on a 100% match basis, this deal is valid for all new customers. Bonus cash is credited to your account within 24 hours of your deposit.
To receive your 100% deposit bonus, follow these simple steps:
- Download the software* and register your details
- Verify your identity using a valid ID
- Make your first deposit of at least $20
- Wait for the funds to hit your account before meeting the wagering requirements
Putting this into context, if you deposit $100 to your account you’ll receive an additional $100 in bonus cash which will then need to be cleared.
At Mummys Gold Casino, the clearing requirements are 50 times your bonus amount. This means you’d need to wager $5,000 in order to make a $100 bonus eligible for withdrawal. Needing to bet 50 times the bonus amount is the higher limit of bonus standards, as betting requirements tend to go from 30 to 50.
Like all major online casinos, different games have different wagering properties. From Mummys Gold’s bonus terms and conditions we’ll find out the following:
- 100% contribution to wagering requirements: all slot machines and all parlour games
- 8% contribution to wagering requirements: all table pokers, all roulette’s, all video/power pokers (except all aces and jacks or better), all blackjacks (except classic blackjack) and casino war
- 0% contribution to wagering requirements: classic blackjack, all aces video/power pokers, jacks or better video/power pokers, all baccarat’s, all craps, red dog, sic bo
As well as having to work for your cash, Mummys Gold casino will impose a cap on the amount you can withdraw while you’re clearing the bonus. Set at 6 times your initial deposit amount, this limit will stay in place until you’ve cleared the bonus. If you exceed this limit you will forfeit any unclaimed bonus credits.
Once you’ve satisfied these conditions, Mummys Gold will then allow you to withdraw your bonus cash using one of the valid banking options listed above.
We do have to knock them for lack of spins free. If you’d like some free spins along with your first deposit, you should click yourself to Betspin (50 free spins on Gold Lab) or Party Casino (120 spins on Melon Madness Deluxe).
In addition to the welcome bonus worth up to $500, Mummys Gold gives you a chance to earn continued bonuses courtesy of its VIP scheme.
Based on a cash-for-points principle, the VIP-system has six levels which offer an increasing amount of benefits to you.
Everyone starts out the VIP journey at the Blue level. As you earn more points you gradually climb up to the top of the tree and gain the coveted Privé status. For every $10 you wager you’ll earn one VIP point. Any time you earn 1,000 points or more you can exchange them for bonus cash (1,000 points = $10).
You need to clear any bonus cash earned through the conversion process within 90 days using the 50 times play through policy.
As well as this cash converter policy, VIP points give you access to the following benefits at each level:
- Blue: Up to $500 in bonus cash each month, access to exclusive casino tournaments
- Silver: Up to $1,000 in bonus cash each month, 10% points multiplier, and exclusive casino tournaments
- Gold: $2,000 in bonus cash each month, 20% points multiplier, exclusive casino tournaments, VIP account manager, and exclusive gifts
- Platinum: $5,000 in bonus cash each month, 40% points multiplier, exclusive casino tournaments, VIP account manager, exclusive gifts, special support, and invites to VIP events
- Diamond: $7,500 in bonus cash each month, 50% points multiplier, exclusive casino tournaments, VIP account manager, exclusive gifts, special support, invites to VIP events and major sporting events, faster withdrawals, customised bonuses
- Privé: $10,000+ in bonus cash each month, 60% points multiplier, exclusive casino tournaments, VIP account manager, exclusive gifts, special support, invites to VIP events and major sporting events, faster withdrawals, customised bonuses, customised gifts
EXPERT OPINION: THUMBS UP!
We’re big fans of The Palace Group here at Bonus.ca. Their decade and a half in the online gambling business shows: their sites are well run, their terms and conditions are clear (although not the most relaxed) and bonuses and VIP schemes are always well thought out.
Mummys Gold casino continues The Palace Group’s winning streak. It’s an excellent casino with a bonus you want to get.