Drops & Wins is Almost Over – Go Win Thousands Weekly at Casino Friday
- Log onto Casino Friday
- Opt in on a partcipating Pragmatic Play slot
- If you're playing when a random cash drop occurs, you'll win your share of $9,000 in weekly prizes
- Place in the top 1500 to win your share of $62,000 in weekly leaderboard prizes
If you’re going to win big, Drops & Wins season is the best time to do it. What other contest allows you to win randomly just for playing their games?
It seems like Pragmatic Play’s flagship tournament series started yesterday, but alas, it is coming to an end on November 16.
But don’t be sad – there’s still time to grab the last of the tourney cash that’s still up for grabs! Follow us below the fold, and we’ll show you how this contest works.
How Does This Promo Work?
Drops & Wins is a tourney that runs through most of the year. Every month, $500,000 is handed out to players – that’s not chump change.
Want to join in the fun… while you still can? Start by logging onto Casino Friday. Then, go to the Drops & Wins promo page – here, you’ll find a list of Pragmatic Play slots participating in the contest.
Pick one you like, then opt in. Lastly, bet a minimum of $0.50 per round and aim for the biggest multiplier win possible. You’ll win a cash prize or free spins if it ranks in the top 1,500 for that week.
But you could still claim a random cash drop even if the big wins aren’t coming. Every week, $9,000 worth of these prizes surprise their recipients with an unexpected payload of dolla bills.
But don’t drag your feet on this – time’s a wastin’. After November 16, who knows when this contest will return?
Terms & Conditions
Drops & Wins is one of the best tourneys out there, so don’t miss it! But as always, there are terms and conditions to be aware of:
- In this offer, Casino Friday awards cash in the form of real money. As such, these funds are free of wagering requirements and may be withdrawn straight away.
- To qualify for tourney winnings and random cash drops, you must opt-in before playing and make a $0.50 minimum wager on participating games.