Are you getting bored with sports betting? Then up the ante with TonyBet’s Bettors Tournament. We love this contest, as it keeps everyone interested with three different pots for micro, mid-range, and high-roller bettors.
Scroll down below, and we’ll fill you in on the details.
How Does This Promo Work?
TonyBet’s Bettors Tournament is a weekly event open to all registered players. Every Monday, log onto TonyBet and opt-in on the promo page. Then, place sports bets of $3 or more for a chance to earn leaderboard points.
But the amount you wager will impact which leaderboard you end up on, so pay attention. You get on the bronze leaderboard by betting $3-$14.99. From $15-$74.99, it’s silver for you. And if you go big with a bet of $75 or more, TonyBet will add your name to the gold leaderboard.
At the end of the week (7:00 am Sunday ET), the top ten players on each respective leaderboard will win free bets. And as you can guess, gold and silver members will win bigger prizes than their bronze counterparts.
But no matter where you end up, getting into the top ten will get you a free bet… and ANY free bet is better than none!
Terms & Conditions
What a fun contest! But, as you might suspect, there are terms and conditions to note:
- Each week’s tournament runs from 4:00 am Monday to 7:00 am Sunday ET.
- Bronze qualifying wagers must be a bet of $3 to $14.99, silver qualifying wagers must be a bet of $15 to $74.99, and gold qualifying wagers must be a bet of $75 or more.
- To earn leaderboard points, your wager must win.
- For more information on how TonyBet awards leaderboard points, see promo T&Cs.
- Should you win your free bets, you’ll receive the profit but not the stake.
- You must use awarded free bets within three days of receiving them. If you do not, TonyBet Sportsbook will claw them back.