Skrill Accepting Casinos Canada – The Best Places to Play
Founded in 2001 as Moneybookers, Skrill has made it easier for gamers to fund their online casino bankrolls. While they have competitors like PayPal, Skrill continues to be a popular way to get funds onto gaming sites. The fact that they offer online money transfers and a crypto exchange only add to their appeal.
Opening a new Skrill account is completely free of charges. Once you’ve registered your Skrill account, you can deposit money using bank transfers, a debit card/credit card. Skrill allows you to keep all your online gambling transactions in one handy place. You can use it to pay for Skrill casinos, but it’s a quick withdrawal method as well.
Top Skrill Casinos 2020
Most online casinos accept Skrill as an online payment method. Casinos listed below have all excellent casinos bonuses and a wide variety of online casino games and slots. From Bonus.ca, you’ll the best casinos accepting Skrill.
Here is a partial list of those that do:
|Skrill Casino||Bonus Offer|
|Spin Casino||C$1,000 in bonus cash over first three deposits|
|Lucky Days Casino||C$1,000 in bonus cash over the first three deposits + 100 free spins|
|Wildz Casino||100% matched bonus up to C$500 + 200 free spins|
|Rizk Casino||100% up to C$500 + 50 free spins|
|PartyCasino||100% up to C$500 + 20 extra spins|
|888 Casino||100% up to C$200|
|Jackpot City Casino||100% up to C$400|
Disclaimer: Always read the bonus terms and conditions. Make sure that your Skrill payment is eligible for the casino bonuses.
Best Skrill Casino Sites
It’s not enough to play on an online casino that accepts Skrill. Most casinos allow Skrill payment option both for deposits and withdrawals. In our eyes, all Skrill Casinos we promote has to be impressive from top to bottom. We are always on the look for new Skrill casinos for Canadian players. As you’ve seen above, many Canadian Skrill casinos offer generous welcome bonuses.
But, which ones stand out? In our opinion, these are the best online casinos accepting Skrill.
Skrill gambling sites offer the best experience for your online gaming experience:
- Party Casino – These folks have been around since 1997 (founded as Starluck Casino.) In their two decades as a market leader, they’ve learned a thing or two about serving the customer. Their welcome bonus is only the start – PartyCasino’s massive selection of slot games, video poker, live dealer games like online roulette and other table game options will keep you coming back.
- Wildz Casino – Despite only being around for a few years, Wildz Casino has made a big splash. Sure, they have a big casino deposit offer, but they’ve focused on creating a compelling product. From a unique cashback program to massive free spin promos, you’ll love your time here.
- Rizk Casino – As their name suggests, Rizk Casino has made their name by being bold. They are the creators of the Rizk Race – a tourney concept for slot games that wraps up in under an hour. They have a points-based scheme that allows you to earn wager-free prizes and massive progressive jackpots. And their ongoing promos? Talk about creative!
What is Skrill?
Skrill is an e-wallet that makes it easy to get funds onto your favourite online casinos. Their founders started this company in 2001 for this express purpose, and today, it remains popular among Canadian gamers.
However, this payment method has evolved additional features that have made it unique. For instance, they offer international bank transfers, and they have a crypto/FX trading desk. These features make them distinct from competitors like PayPal.
It is also a secure way to get your money online. Thanks to their extensive experience in online gaming, its security protocols are top-shelf. As such, you can move money to/from your favourite Skrill gambling sites with confidence. They use SSL Encryption to protect your personal data.
If you’re in doubt, feel free to contact your casino’s customer support team for further information regarding casino deposit and withdrawals. In 2020, almost every online casino has a 24/7 customer support you can contact via phone or email address.
How to Deposit Using Skrill
Depositing with Skrill at online casinos is a fairly straightforward process. It’s compatible with most credit cards, debit cards, and your bank account, of course. It’s effortless to use for casino deposits. Start by setting up your Skrill account. Then, set the amount of money you want to transfer via your credit card or your bank account.
Once you have a balance on Skrill, log onto one of the Canada Skrill online casinos with whom you have a casino account. Head to the casino’s banking section and select the Skrill payment option. Provide your Skrill login details, and then, input how much you wish to deposit.
When you choose Skrill, they will transfer your funds to your Skrill casino, and you’ll be able to play your favourite casino games right away.
How to Withdraw Money from Skrill Casinos
To withdraw using Skrill, start by heading to the Cashier section. Then, select the Skrill as a withdrawal option.
Input the e-mail address associated with your Skrill account, as well as the amount you want to withdraw. Then, hit “submit”. Note that Canadian Skrill withdrawals are NOT instant – reputable Skrill gambling sites review all withdrawal requests. Usually, this only takes a few hours, but some transactions can take 24 hours to resolve.
When it does, you’ll have one more step – forwarding your money to your bank account. The withdraw time on these transactions vary widely – sometimes, funds will be available same-day. In other cases, you may have to wait up to five business days. Also, you don’t have to give any sensitive banking information during the casino payment process to the online casino.
Skrill Casinos for Real Money
Skrill (previously Moneybookers) has been a real money payment method since the early days of the online gambling industry. In 2020, it continues to be a well-used deposit/withdrawal option. It is easy to use, but it is the right choice for you?
Below, we’ll discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using Skrill payment method to fund your online casino bankroll. The minimum deposit is usually the same as any other payment method, ranging from C$5 to C$20. You will need to make sure that you have enough money in your e-wallet before using Skrill online payment method for gambling.
Advantages of Using Skrill
Skrill (previously Moneybookers) has been in business for almost 20 years. You don’t survive that long unless you’re doing something right. So, what is the advantage of Skrill over their competitors? Let’s review the most common ones:
- It’s safe and secure – Skrill transfers are heavily encrypted. Skrill is one of the reliable ways to deposit money online. On top of that, they also have an anti-fraud department that reviews every transaction. Few (if any) e-wallets offer a better level of security than Skrill does.
- They’re cheaper for card deposits – If you use a debit card or credit cards to fund your e-wallet accounts, you’ll spend less on fees with Skrill. PayPal charges cards 2.9% or more. Skrill only imposes a 1.9% fee.
- They have a VIP program – Skrill offers its regular customers VIP benefits. Move more than $6,000 through Skrill per quarter, and you’ll gain access to various perks. 24/7 VIP support, lower/no fees, and more.
- Better availability across Canadian online casinos – Popular e-wallets like PayPal is not available on most Canada online casinos. Often, when other payment options aren’t available as a casino deposit option, the Skrill payment method is.
Skrill Canada is the perfect option for the high rollers who want to keep their real money transactions for gambling in one place that is easy to access. Using Skrill for online gambling, you can separate it from your bank statement. Once you’ve managed to increase your deposit and withdrawal limits, using Skrill is an ideal way to fund their gambling account. Skrill withdrawal limits can reach as high as $100,000.
Disadvantages of Using Skrill
As versatile as Skrill is, they do have downsides. Below, we’ll talk about the most significant drawbacks to using this service:
- Their fees can be very high – After a winning session, you may want to withdraw a chunk of your bankroll to celebrate. Whenever you do, though, Skrill makes sure they get their cut. Every time you withdraw via Skrill, they charge a flat fee of $5.50. On top of this, the Skrill payment system does not support the Canadian dollar. As a result, you’ll have to convert USD to CAD to deposit money into your bank account, which will cost you even more – ouch!
- Some online casinos exclude Skrill from promotions – Skrill casinos offer many excellent promotions. Before you make a casino deposit, though, check the fine print. In many cases, these sites exclude Skrill deposits from the bonus offers that you would receive with another payment method like Interac or PaySafeCard.
- Raising deposit/withdrawal limits can be cumbersome – If you hit a big win or want to deposit more than Skrill’s limits allow, you can raise them. However, to do so, you’ll need to verify your identity first. This process involves photographing ID, submitting it, and waiting for a manual review. Skrill can also impose deposit limits based on the status of your account.
Skrill in Mobile Casinos
In 2020, mobile gaming is more popular than it’s ever been. According to recent reports, 41% of all web traffic in Canada came from mobile devices. Because of this, virtually all major online casinos have apps or have sites that work in mobile browsers.
Skrill has kept pace as well. Skrill has a mobile app with iOS and mobile versions that are easy to use. By downloading it with a mobile device, you can transfer money from your bank to Skrill, and then to a Canadian mobile casino. You can do these steps within minutes, which makes it a secure deposit method for online gambling on-the-go at these Skrill Casinos.
Skrill Casino FAQ
- Are Skrill casinos safe to play?
Yes. Respected gaming companies regulate every Skrill Canadian online casino we promote. These include organizations like the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
To remain licensed, Canadian online casinos that accept Skrill must show that they keep player and operational funds separate. They must also submit to inspections that prove that their games are fairly run.
As a result, you can be assured that your money is safe on Skrill Canadian online casinos.
- Are Skrill deposits allowed in Canada?
Yes, but it’ll cost you. For some reason, Skrill does not support the Canadian dollar. When moving CAD to your account, you’ll have to convert it to USD. At that point, you’ll be able to make a deposit on your favourite Skrill Canada online casino.
- What are the best casinos for Skrill payment method?
Some of the best Canadian online casinos out there accept Skrill deposits. There are many excellent sites to choose from, but we’ve become a big fan of Wildz Casino lately. It’s a well-designed site that offers lots of slots/table games, a generous welcome bonus, and a great VIP club.
- Are there any commission fees?
Yes. Skrill charges a withdrawal fee of $5.50 every time you withdraw to your bank account from Skrill. They also charge a 1% deposit fee when you fund your account via Paysafecard or with Bitcoin. To change CAD to USD, you’ll pay a 3.99% fee on top of Skrill’s exchange rate margin. These fees can be lower when you become a Skrill VIP.