Bet on the US Open and Betway pays you back if your bet loses in the fifth set.
US Open is the second biggest tennis betting event of the year (Wimbledon being the biggest one). Betway knows tennis fans are eager to wager their money, so they have come up with an excellent free bet promotion to stand out from the other bookmakers.
Here is Betway’s US Open 2016 promotion:
Place a Match Winner bet on any Men’s Singles match at the US Open. If your match is decided in the fifth set, Betway refunds losing bets with a Free Bet equal to your stake up to $25.
So bet on any Men’s Singles match and if the match goes to fifth set you can relax instead of feel terrified.
The details of this promotion are:
Minimum bet to qualify is $5 and the maximum refund is $25. The promotion applies only to pre-match betting (not to live betting). If you get a free bet, it’s creditd to your account within 24 hours of the match ending. The free bet you get must be used on one bet within a week of receiving it. The maximum you can win with the free bet is $20,000.
This promotion can’t be combined to any other offers. This means that if you’re new to Betway you must use your account opening bonus ($30 free bet) first. On the other hand if you are already a member of Betway, all you need to do is to sign in and start betting!
- Fridays are for free spins on Guts – 16/02/2019
- Give sports betting a try in 2019 with a free wager courtesy of Rizk – 13/02/2019
- Outspin, outplay, outlast: be the last player standing and win €5,000 on Bitstarz – 10/02/2019
- Take a walk on the Wildz side – exciting new online casino opening this summer – 07/02/2019
- Saturday night’s alright for gaming on 888Casino – 04/02/2019