Some gamers crave competition. If you’re one of them, then pay attention to this update. Right now, Mr Green is hosting another Drops & Wins tournament series. In the past, this Pragmatic Play event has focused on slots. But now, they’ve adapted the concept to live casino games.
Want to win a slice of their $3,000,000 prize pool? Follow us below the fold, and we’ll show you how this weekly tournament works.
How Does This Promo Work?
Start by logging onto Mr Green, then head to Mr Green’s live dealer casino. Once there, find a Pragmatic Play blackjack, roulette, or baccarat table, and load it up. Next, find the opt-in button and click it. At this point, you’ll be ready to start collecting points. To do that, you’ll need to score two consecutive wins.
The more consecutive wins you string together, the greater your point haul. For example, you get one point for two consecutive wins, and you’ll receive one point. But three wins get you two additional points. Hit four wins, and you’ll get five more points.
From there, your points earned increase exponentially. Line up seven consecutive wins, and you’ll get 200 points. And if you somehow manage to string together 15 consecutive wins, you’ll receive 500,000 points. The higher up the leaderboard you finish, the bigger your cash prize at the end of the week.
So, play early and often, and you’ll stand a great chance of walking away a winner.
Terms & Conditions
We love when it’s Drops & Wins season. But as always, there are terms and conditions to be aware of:
- Even odds roulette wagers (red/black, even/odd, etc.) are ineligible for Drops & Wins points. Thus, if you make an even odds wager during a winning streak, doing so will break said streak.
- Similarly, side bets in blackjack and baccarat are also ineligible for Drops & Wins points.
- Each casino game (blackjack, baccarat, and roulette) runs separate tourneys each week. Therefore, points earned in one game will not transfer to another.
- In this offer, Mr Green awards cash in the form of real money. As such, these funds are free of wagering requirements and may be withdrawn straight away.
- Tournament-specific T&Cs may change without notice. Check your tourney’s rules and regulations in-game before starting play.