The holiday season is awesome for many reasons. Big meals. Seeing family and friends. Gift giving. For you, however, the best part of this time of year is the chance it gives you to watch a ton of sports.
Without work getting in the way, you’re free to take in as much hockey, basketball, football, and any other athletic endeavour as you can handle. As fun as it is to watch these contests play out as you stuff your face with Christmas treats, it’s even better to make money while you’re doing that.
This holiday season, LeoVegas’ sportsbook is offering profit boosts on four sports leading up to New Year’s Eve. Interested? Read more about it below the fold.
How does this promotion work?
From November 30 to December 30, LeoVegas is offering its customers two 20% profit boosts per week to bet on four sports: handball, volleyball, American football, and basketball.
This contest is broken into two phases: boosts for handball and volleyball can be used from November 30 to December 16, while boosts for football and basketball can be deployed from December 16 to December 30.
One boost can be used on in-game bets (e.g. betting on the number of points scored in a set/quarter/half), while the other is to be used on at least a two-game parlay (minimum odds of 1.35 or better per selection).
Finally, be sure to make your bets via mobile: every time you do, you’ll earn points for a leaderboard contest. Finish in 1st and you’ll win a $2,000 voucher that can be used in the LeoVegas store.
- Love blackjack? Get up to $300 in FreePlay on 888 on the 21st of each month – 21/03/2019
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with free spins galore on Rizk – 18/03/2019
- Stay warm this winter with some hot tennis action on LeoVegas – 15/03/2019
- Play poker for a living? Earn up to 60% rakeback with PartyPoker’s Diamond Club Elite – 12/03/2019
- Tuesday is for table games: get up to $150 in FreePlay on 888 – 09/03/2019