With longer nights and colder weather settling in, you’ve cocooned yourself inside your house. To avoid a bad case of cabin fever, you’ve been doing everything you can to keep yourself occupied. From bingeing shows on Netflix to playing with your kids, it’s been going well so far.
However, our winters are long. You’ll eventually run out of series to watch, and your children may not always be around when you have time to kill. Thankfully, the internet offers plenty of games to play online.
If you have free time over the coming week, LeoVegas will keep you busy with an intense live casino leaderboard tournament. Scroll on below for all the details.
How does this promotion work?
From the 25th of November through to the 29th, LeoVegas will be hosting a leaderboard tournament. Starting from 4:00 am ET on the 25th, every bet on the Chambre Separee Blackjack tables, Dream Catcher (wheel game), and the Live Lightning/Speed Live/Immersive roulette tables will give you points.
By getting in as much play as possible up until 5:59 pm ET on November 29th, you’ll give yourself a shot to win a cash prize. The top 25 finishers will win money: those who place 21st to 25th will earn a $100 min-cash, while the first place winner will take home $10,000.
If that isn’t incentive to grind over the final days of November, we don’t know what is!
- Fridays are for free spins on Guts – 16/02/2019
- Give sports betting a try in 2019 with a free wager courtesy of Rizk – 13/02/2019
- Outspin, outplay, outlast: be the last player standing and win €5,000 on Bitstarz – 10/02/2019
- Take a walk on the Wildz side – exciting new online casino opening this summer – 07/02/2019
- Saturday night’s alright for gaming on 888Casino – 04/02/2019