Tiger Riches Casino
In 2020, Tiger Riches Casino was one of many new gambling sites. A full year later, they have well over a thousand games and are just starting to get known. But is this gambling site worth your time?
In this review, we’ll talk about Tiger Riches Casino’s welcome package, game selection, payment options, and more. Let’s get started.
Tiger Riches Casino Bonus
Tiger Riches Casino Bonus is a 200% match bonus up to C$1,000. Tiger Riches pays you matched bonus plus 100 Free Spins. You get to play four differnt online slots with the bonus money. It’s an excellent option for Canadian players looking for a big first deposit bonus offer.
|🏆 Tiger Riches Casino||Claim Bonus|
|🎁 Welcome Bonus||C$1,000 Bonus + 100 FS|
|⭐ Free Spin Game||Big Bass Bonanza|
|💲 Minimum Deposit||C$20|
|💱 Wagering Requirements||40x (D+B)|
|💫 Free Spin Wagering||40x|
|🎫 Bonus Code||None Needed|
|📱 Mobile Version||Android, iPhone, Windows Phone|
|🎲 Total Number of Games||1,000+|
No Deposit Bonus
Tiger Riches no deposit bonus is 33 free spins, no deposit required. When you sign-up your casino account from Bonus.ca, you receive 33 free spins after you’ve complited your registration. Tiger Riches offers all new Canadian players free spins on Big Bass Bonanza.
Welcome Bonus Breakdown
At first glance, the Tiger Riches Casino welcome bonus appears to be incredibly generous. By depositing at least C$20, you’ll get 200% of your deposit up to C$1,000 bonus cash. And on top of the generous welcome bonus, you’ll also receive 100 free spins on Big Bass Bonanza.
But once you dig into the details, you’ll learn that exploiting this bonus is pretty tough.
First and most important, Tiger Riches Casino applies wagering requirements to not just the bonus but your deposit too. To convert your bonus funds to withdrawable cash, you’ll have to bet through this sum AND your deposit 40 times.
So, if you deposit $200, you’ll get $400 as your first deposit bonus. But to release the $400 (and any associated winnings), you’ll have to wager through it AND your original deposit forty times. C$400 x 40 equals C$16,000, and C$200 x 40 equals C$8,000. Altogether, you’d have to make C$24,000 in wagers to unlock your funds. Tiger Riches limits associated winnings to five times the original deposit. That means if you deposit C$200, you can only earn C$1,000 off your bonus wagers. In our opinion, bonus + deposit wagering, small wagering windows, AND winning caps are profoundly unfair.
All told, Tiger Riches boasts over 1,000 titles. In this section, we’ll break down what this online casino has to offer.
Most games on Tiger Riches Casino are video slots and jackpot slots. As such, you’ll enjoy a selection of well over 1,000 games. However, some titles stand out more than others. Below, we’ll discuss the hit slots that Tiger Riches Casino carries:
- Divine Fortune Megaways
- 9 Masks of Fire
- Finn and the Swirly Spin
- Wolf Gold
- John Hunter and the Book of Tut
- Great Rhino Megaways
- Game of Thrones
On Tiger Riches, you’ll find hits like Starburst. This title doesn’t lean on overbearing 3D graphics – instead, it delivers simple (but crisp) visuals & sound, and lots of big coin wins.
If you’d rather win frequently, try a Megaways game like Great Rhino. These boards often adopt unusual shapes and offer thousands of different ways to win.
Tiger Riches Online Casino mostly caters to slot players. However, you will find a decent selection of table games here, with 51 titles to choose from.
As you’d expect, blackjack and roulette have the best coverage, with 15 and 23 titles, respectively. But you’ll also find a decent amount of baccarat (six titles) and casino poker (four titles) games too.
On Tiger Riches, you’ll also find a decent cache of scratch card games. Tucked away in the “Jackpot” section, you’ll have 18 titles to choose from. And in that same section, you’ll also have the opportunity to play Keno as well.
At Tiger Riches Casino, you’ll find a respectable live casino games section. Inside, you’ll find just under 50 titles. The games covered include:
- Casino Poker
- Wheel Games (Mega Wheel, Crazy Time, Dream Catcher)
- Casino War (Football Studio, Dragon Tiger)
- Dice Games (Craps, Sic Bo)
At Tiger Riches, top highlights include a craps table, as this is less common find in live dealer casinos. But, those looking for more exotic games like Andar Bahar will be disappointed. If they add it (or other rare games) soon, we’ll update our list.
As a site with over one thousand games, Tiger Riches Casino hosts many different developers. On Tiger Riches you’ll find titles from the following firms:
- Gameburger Studios
- Evolution Gaming
- Stormcraft Studios
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
It’s impressive for a relatively new casino site to offer such a wide variety of options for deposit and withdrawals. Most of the options have a low minimum deposit required to start your online casino journey.
For most, cards will be the easiest deposit method. In under a minute, you’ll have a bankroll online, and you’ll be ready to go. But this option does have a downside – it leaves a paper trail in the form of monthly statements. If that’s problematic for you, there are other choices. For example, E-wallets like EcoPay and MuchBetter leave their name on your monthly bill – not Tiger Riches. And if you use Paysafecard (a prepaid debit card available in convenience stores and gas stations), no paper trail is produced (except for a shop receipt).
When withdrawing, do note that your transaction will not process instantly. Here’s why – Tiger Riches inspects each withdrawal request. They do this to protect you and themselves against fraud. At most, this step takes a few hours, but some transactions can take up to three days.
After that, your withdrawal’s processing time depends on what method you chose. For instance, E-wallet transactions may go through immediately, while bank wires can take three to five business days.
For a new online casino site, customer service at Tiger Riches Casino is adequate. At the bottom of their home page, you’ll find two links of interest – FAQ and Support. The FAQ contains five different categories, with a decent series of questions in each.
If you don’t find the answer to your question in the FAQ, click on “Support,” then “Contact Us.” Doing this will pop up a contact form, where you can use to contact a customer support representative.
Pros and Cons of the Casino
Is Tiger Riches Casino worth playing on? Below, we’ll weigh the pros and cons of this gambling site.
- Has over 1,000 games – To compete in today’s internet gaming landscape, you need to offer a diverse selection of games. Tiger Riches Casino has achieved this, as they carry well over 1,000 slots and table games.
- Live dealer casino has decent variety – Strong online casinos also boast numerous live dealer games. On Tiger Riches, you’ll find over 50 titles – not the best, but far from the worst.
- Welcome bonus appears to offer excellent value – On the surface, Tiger Riches Casino seems to have an above-average welcome offer. Those who join Tiger Riches Online Casino can earn 200% on their first deposit up to $1,000, and they’ll get 100 free spins. That’s an excellent return when you can complete this promo’s wagering requirements.
- Welcome wagering requirements are unfair – As stated above, the welcome offer at Tiger Riches is amazing. But the deal seems too good to be true – and unless you are a super-dedicated gamer, it kinda is. You must wager through your bonus AND your deposit 40 times to unlock earned bonus funds. Oh, and you only have seven days to get that done. For casual gamers, this is borderline impossible. We have listed low wagering casinos for players prioritizing low wagering requirements on their welcome bonuses.
- Support does not offer live chat – Over the past couple of years, live chat has taken the online customer service world by storm. Rather than play email tag with agents (or wait on hold for hours), you can now chat via text in real-time. Tiger Riches does not offer this functionality.
- Game filtering is simplistic – Yes, you can search for specific games, and they are separated into basic categories (like “Jackpot”). But at Tiger Riches, you won’t find the more sophisticated filters that you’ll find at leading online casinos.
Tiger Riches Casino looks like a decent online gambling site. After all, it has over 1,000 games, it boasts an attractive welcome offer (on the surface, at least), and its design is on point. But after one year online, it’s clear they have some maturing to do before it could be considered online casinos for Canadian casino players. In the meantime, it’s completely rational for players to opt for other casino bonus offers with lower wagering requirements.
First of all, they need to do away with the unfair wagering terms. Most gamers do not have time to wager 40 times bonus + deposit in just seven days. Also, the user experience needs refinement. From how games are displayed to customer service options, there is plenty of room for improvement. Despite these growing pains, Tiger Riches is a safe online casino with amazing game selection.
- Is Tiger Riches Casino legit?
- Does Tiger Riches offer a no-deposit bonus?
- What is the bonus code for Tiger Riches Casino?