Free Spins No Deposit No Wager Canada
If you have any experience gaming online, you already know that free spins aren’t always 100% free. Often you can’t withdraw your winnings unless you hit the jackpot on one of the casino games. That’s because online casinos generally consider free spin winnings to be a bonus with wagering requirements.
To withdraw your real money winnings, you have to play through them a set number of times. Not only that, but the clock is ticking as well. If you don’t unlock your deposit bonus within a defined period, you’ll lose it. At one point or another, we’ve all wished that our free spins bonus were wager-free.
Best Casino Sites With No Wagering Requirements
We’ll highlight bold Canadian online casinos that offer bonus spins that are wager free. Casino players can claim these real money casino bonuses without wagering requirements. You can get up to 200 Bonus Spins with no wagering requirements. Some casino sites even offer free spins no deposit no wager promos to lure new players in!
List of the best free spin no wager (or low wagering) promotions available as of August 2020:
|Casino||No Wagering Free Spins||Free Spin Game|
|Guts Casino||100 Free Spins No Wagering||Book of Dead|
|PlayOJO Casino||80 Free Spins No Wagering||Book of Dead|
|Rizk Casino||10+ No Deposit Spins||Wheel of Rizk|
|Bethard||199 Free Spins No Wagering||Starburst|
|LuckyDino||50 Free Spins No Wagering||Multiple Game Types|
|Casino JEFE||11 No Deposit Spins||N/A|
|PartyCasino||120 Free Spins (10x wagering)||Melon Madness Deluxe|
|Casino.com||20 Free Spins (20x wagering)||Age of The Gods|
No Wagering Online Casinos Canada
The Canadian casino sites offer free spins no deposit no wagering requirements. You can find all the best No Wagering Free Spins offers from Bonus.ca. Some online casinos are willing to offer free spins with no wagering requirements to lure in new casino players. You can take advantage of these free spin no wager promotions. Deposit bonuses without wagering make it more likely for players to withdraw any winnings.
Best No Wagering Casino Canada:
- Guts Casino
- PlayOJO Casino
- Bethard Casino
- Rizk Casino
No No Wagering Casino Sites
When it comes to getting traction, new online casinos face an uphill battle. They have to battle against scores of fellow competitors, in addition to established players like 888 Casino ($88 FreePlay) and Jackpot City (50 no deposit free spins). To get the attention of new players, many online casinos offer bold casino promotions.
No wager free spins fit this profile – keeping 100% of what you win sells itself for new players. Instead of going to the bonus balance, your earnings will go straight to your account’s cashier balance. Of all the new Canada online casinos, we like PlayOJO Casino the most. Not only do they have a deposit bonus offer up to 80 no wager free spins with your first deposit, but all their promos are also wager-free & no deposit required. And there are no limits for cashout.
Of all the new deposit no wagering casinos, Bethard wins the Boldness Olympics. With Bethard Casino’s first deposit offer, new players get 199 free spins on Starburst and spins come with no wagering. Imagine what you could earn when you spin the reels with this promo!
Free Spins with Low Wagering Requirements
Canada online casinos that include free spins no wager in their welcome bonus take on a tonne of risk. As a result, not many gambling sites offer spins for new players without deposit bonus rules.
However, some online casinos will meet you halfway – by dangling casino bonuses with low wagering requirements. Canadian online gaming sites can impose wagering requirement of 50x or more. Make sure to check terms and conditions before you commit to a online casino bonus.
Useful Tips for Free Spins No Wager
New players might not be familiar how free spins promotions work. You might realise you’re not able to cash in your wins right away, have a limitation on your wins, or noticed that your free spins bonus has expired. To avoid disappointments and bad experiences on online gambling, read through these tips below.
- Wagering Requirements: Most free spins offers have wagering requirements. The best no wagering requirement casino deals we list on this page are the exceptions. Until you have cleared your playthrough requirements, your wins are locked.
- Maximum win: Always check the bonus terms and conditions. Some online casino sites limit the amount you can win.
- Minimum deposit: Often, you get more deposit free spins when you’re willing to deposit. You can get excellent deposit free spins offers with a C$5, C$10, C$20 deposit. These casino deals could be even more valuable to you than some no deposit bonuses!
- Restrictions on Deposit Methods: You might not be eligible for a deposit bonus with specific deposit methods (usually e-wallets such as Skrill). Always make sure you can receive the match bonus amount before you make a deposit.
- Game Restrictions: Usually, there is a prechosen list of online slots you can play with bonus spins. However, most casinos and bingo sites allow you to choose what games you can play to meet the rollover requirements. Most table games and video poker are often off-limits. It is due to the high return to player (RTP) of these casino games.
- Expiry: Make sure your free spins offers won’t expire. Most casinos require you to cash in your free spins and meet the wagering requirements in a specific time frame (often between 7 days and 30 days).
If you forget to add a bonus code or have any questions how a specific deposit bonus, wagering requirement, or anything else you might need assistance with, contact your online casino customer support, they’ll happily answer your questions. In a highly competitive market, keeping new customers happy is crucial to for new casino sites to be successful.
What are the Wagering Requirements?
If you’re new to online gaming, you might not fully understand what wagering requirements are. In a nutshell, wagering requirements are bonus terms and conditions to protect online casinos from “hit-and-run” hunters of casino bonuses. Usually, this type of casino site pair free spins with no wagering requirements to a deposit match offers. Wagering spins bonuses is fast and easy. Often, new customers can get up to hundreds of extra spins on sign up with a small min deposit amount, usually ranging between C$5 to C$20. Finding a minimum deposit casino with a free spins promotion improves your chances on winnings real money.
When you make a deposit to online casino in Canada, they usually match your deposit with casino bonuses and extra spins. You cannot withdraw your casino bonus winnings from regular free spins without wagering them first. To do so, you have to start wagering spins on new slot games. Sometimes there could be prechosen game types you have to play for online slots free spins winnings.
Ho to Wager Free Spins
Let’s say an online casino in Canada imposes 40x wagering requirements on match bonus funds – including free spin winnings. If you win from free spins, let’s say $100, you’ll need to place $4,000 worth of wagers to withdraw the $100. The size of wagering requirements plays a significant role in how much you’ll withdraw. The bigger the number of times required for wagering requirement bonus terms and conditions, the more the house’s edge is expressed.
Similar to other welcome bonuses on different games, it won’t take long until you have met the wagering requirement for your free spins winnings. An online casino quite often limits your max bet when wagering casino bonuses, but even with a $5 bet per spin, you’ve played through your wagering requirements before you know it.
Popular Free Spins Slot Games
Offering no wager free spins isn’t the only ploy that Canadian online casinos use to get new customers. They allow them on slot machines that Canadian players know and love. From Book of Dead to Starburst, Microgaming and Netent Free Spins, these popular titles from popular software providers attract players in droves. Playing your favourite slot game with a chance to win real money? That’s lovely!
Here’s a list of popular free spins no wager slots:
- Book Of Dead – This classic slot from Play’n Go has been a casino player favourite since 2014. Book of Dead slot game has a decent RTP of 96.2%, and you can play it with a spin value from $0.10 to as much as $100 per spin. However, it’s best known for huge coin wins, which can get as big as 5,000x your bet. Try the “Gamble” feature, which allows you to double/quadruple any win by guessing a playing card’s colour/suit.
- Wolf Gold – Pragmatic Play slot with an American West/wildlife theme, Wolf Gold is an aesthetically-pleasing video slot. However, players have flocked to this game for its bonus features and fixed jackpot. Choose between stacked wilds/re-spins/blazing reels at the start, and win up to $250 if you hit the Mega Jackpot.
- Starburst – NetEnt has created loads of attractive video slots. As such, it’s ironic that Starburst, one of the most classic slots, has become one of the most popular online slot titles. Its graphics/sounds are uncomplicated but beautiful, and its expanding wild feature creates the potential for huge wins for a casino player.
- 9 Masks of Fire – Microgaming slot game with a high RTP of 96.24% is a popular slot for wagering bonuses.
Other popular free spins slots include Finn and the Swirly Spin, Cash Bandits, Piggy Bang, Bonanza, Jammin Jars, and Immortal Romance.
No Wagering Casinos: Keep What You Win
When you play at these no wagering casino sites, you get to keep what you win. Simple as that. However, free spins with no wagering are incredibly rare. New players can get deposit bonus free spins from online casinos when they create a casino account for real money online gambling. Still, not many Canadian online casinos have the guts to offer these casino promotions.
You should pounce on these free spin offers before they expire and you get to keep your winnings. Don’t waste your time combing the web – on this page; you’ll find the latest deposit offers. All the deposit offers we list here from new casino brands come with no wagering requirements.
No Wagering Free Spins FAQ
- What is a wagering requirement?
Wagering requirements protect online casinos from bonus “hit-and-runners.” When you receive bonus cash or winnings from conventional free spins, you can’t withdraw that sum immediately. To “unlock” it, your online casino will require you to bet through your bonus a set number of times.
Let’s say your online casino has 40x wagering requirements. If you win $50, you’ll have to make $2,000 worth of bets to unlock the $50 you won.
- How do “no wager” free spin bonuses work?
A “no wagering” bonus means that you do not have to wager through the cash received. Usually, all the bonuses you receive include some sort of wagering requirement. With no wagering required, you can withdraw your wins immediately. For this reason, these promos can be tough to find as they can get quite expensive for online casinos.
- Do I get the same casino bonuses with a mobile device?
If you're looking to play with a mobile device, we're happy to tell you that you'll likely get the same matched bonus and spins no deposit bonus offers on when you register your player account via mobile. All the free spins no deposit no wager offer we've listed here are available for you at mobile casinos. You'll get the same online gambling experience on casino games when playing on mobile.
- Can I win real money from no wager free spins?
Yes, it’s true – it is possible to win real cash from no wager free spins! These promos are rare, but occasionally, established and up-and-coming online casinos will offer them. Keep your eye on this page – we’ll feature Canada online casinos bold enough to provide no wagering free spins.