Zodiac Casino is a thoroughly Canadian gambling site.
A part of the Casino Rewards constellation, Zodiac Casino might not be the brightest star in the gambling sky, but it’s a thoroughly Canadian site. It’s regulated by Kahnawake Gaming Comission and powered by the most popular software provider in Canada: Microgaming, which is especially favored by players looking for excellent slots and video pokers.
Zodiac Casino is part of the Casino Rewards group of sites. Other notable sites operated by the same group include Blackjack Ballroom, Golden Tiger, Luxury Casino and over 30 others.
Using Microgaming’s technology as its backbone, Zodiac Casino has created a virtual package that allows all real money players to use Canadian Dollars to transfer money in and out of their account.
The Canada-friendly banking options include the following:
- For credit and debit card users, Visa and MasterCard will be the go-to banking option. Bank cards can be used for both deposits and withdrawals. Deposits are instant, withdrawals take on average 5-7 days to process.
- If you prefer to see you CAD balance online before it hits your bank, then the following eWallets are available for deposits and withdrawals: Neteller, ecoPayz and clickandbuy.
- The final options for anyone wanting to deposit and withdraw Canadian dollars at Zodiac Casino are bank-transfer methods, including eCheck, Instadebit and direct transfer.
As well having the technical provisions to offer gambling to grinders in Canada, Zodiac Casino offers a plethora of bonuses. Let’s take a look.
2017 bonus breakdown
When you open your account at Zodiac, you’ll be eligible for not one but five welcome bonuses worth a total of $500.
Zodiac’s first bonus is intended for trying the site out with no risk. This unique bonus turns a deposit of $1 into $20, so you can get a taste of real money gambling with no risk. This offer is better than free spins offers, that competing casinos offer, as the value of the spins is much lower than $20.
This initial reward is automatically transferred into your Casino Rewards Bonus Balance. This means you can then use it to play any of Zodiac’s hundreds of slot machines and other casino games like Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and other long time favorites.
Once you’ve played with this cash, Zodiac offers four more welcome bonuses to you. Each of the next four bonuses has a minimum deposit of $20.
The offers are:
- Deposit Bonus Two: 100% Match Bonus worth up to $100
- Deposit Bonus Three – 50% Match Bonus worth up to $80
- Deposit Bonus Four – 50% Match Bonus worth up to $150
- Deposit Bonus Five – 50% Match Bonus worth up to $150
If you find the above list familiar, you’ve probably played at Nostalgia Casino. It’s run by the same company (the generically named Technology Trading Services Limited) and has the same welcome package.
To illuminate the above deal further, consider this example:
You’ve deposited $1 and claimed your first $20 bonus. Now you want more. At this point, you deposit a further $50 which prompts Zodiac Casino to push an extra $50 into your bonus account. Now your first two deposits of $51 will have earned you a total of $70 in free casino cash!
Naturally, to turn this bonus money into actual money you need to meet the standard wagering conditions. These kinds of terms and conditions come with bonuses at all internet casinos.
For those of you not familiar with wagering conditions, the basic premise is this: for every bonus dollar you earn, you’ll need to place a certain amount of bets to release that money and make it eligible for withdrawal.
At Zodiac Casino, you’ll have to clear each deposit bonus by wagering 30 times the bonus amount. As with all online casinos, different games contribute differently to the clearing process:
- Slots and Parlor Games count 100% towards wagering requirements
- Table Poker, Casino War and Sic Bo count 50% towards wagering requirements
- All Blackjacks except Classic Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat count 10% towards wagering requirements
- All Video Pokers except All Aces Video Pokers, Caribbean Draw Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Triple Action Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Classic Blackjack and all Roulettes count 2% towards wagering requirements
- All Aces Video Poker does NOT count towards wagering
It’s worth noting that this is one of the better deals for small deposits. If you are looking for bigger bonuses, we recommended you’ll try the Jackpot City’s $1600 bonus or visit our casino bonus section.
As well as rewarding you when you first ante-up, Zodiac Casino also gives loyal players an ongoing series of rewards based on the amount you wager.
Open to all real money account holders, the VIP scheme allows you to earn points based on your play and then convert these points into spins or cash. You’ll find the loyalty rewards section simply by logging in to Zodiac Casino’s software and clicking your account.
Every 100 points you earn is worth a dollar bonus chip. Once you reach the 1,000 point mark you’ll be able to unlock your credits through an exchange process. For example, if you managed to build up 1,000 points, you’d be able to bank $10 absolutely free.
Compared to most other casinos, the loyalty scheme is straight forward and rewarding.
EXPERT OPINION: DEPOSIT $1 TO GET $20? YES PLEASE!
If you want more for less, Zodiac Casino is your best bet. As well as offering an impressively high investment-to-bonus ratio for first-time players, the site offers an ongoing range of rewards for players of all persuasions.
With a first deposit bonus that turns $1 into $20 you can sample Zodiac Casino risk-free.