AWARD WINNING ACTION
Platinum Play has been active in the online casino industry since 2004. The site is owned by Fortune Lounge, a group that has received many “casino operator of the year” awards over the last decade (they also own Wintingo and Royal Vegas). It fuses Vegas-style gaming with an innovative reward scheme which gives us Canadian customers great value.
CAD is used at the gaming tables on Platinum Play, and you can make deposits using the following methods:
- Instant Banking
- ECO Card
- Solo Switch
- Diners Club International
It’s possible to deposit money on Platinum Play Casino using a variety of additional methods, the above options are the ones also valid for withdrawals. If you like to streamline your gambling activities, it’s wise to use one of the listed methods when moving your Canadian Dollars online and offline.
PLATINUM PLAY BONUS 2019
|2nd & 3rd Deposit Bonus||$200 Each|
Platinum Play Casino hands you a welcome bonus package of $800.
After creating your real money account you’re eligible for Platinum Play’s welcome package. The package consists of three deposit bonuses.
While Platinum’s mobile games are ok, you should look at Leo Vegas if mobile gaming is your focus. Another fine option is Karamba, who also offer plenty of no deposit free spins to go along with a great mobile experience.
Other terms and conditions worth knowing are that for Canadian players the minimum deposit is $10 (in Canadian dollars – the casino has full support for playing in, depositing and cashing out CAD).
The bonus comes with a 40 time wagering requirement. This means that to cash out any of your funds, you need to wager the bonus sum 40 times. As far as wagering requirements go, this is close to the gambling industry average.
Notice that the type of game you play will affect how much of your wagering requirement you fulfill. Consider the table below before you ante-up:
- Slots and Parlour Games count 100% towards wagering requirements
- Table Poker, Casino War and Sic Bo count 50% towards wagering requirements
- All Blackjacks except Classic Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat count 10% towards wagering requirements
- All Video Pokers except All Aces Video Poker, Caribbean Draw Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Triple Action Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Classic Blackjack and all Roulettes count 2% towards wagering requirements
- All Aces Video Poker count 0% towards wagering requirements
LOYALTY REWARDS AT PLATINUM PLAY
Complementing each Platinum Play Casino bonus is a VIP program that’s split into four levels:
You’ll reach each level is by reaching certain point thresholds. Depending on how highly you rank, the number of points you can exchange for cash differs.
As a guide to earning VIP points, the table below shows the potential earning power of each casino game:
- Slot games and unique games: 1 credit = 1 point
- Table games (not mentioned below): 5 credits = 1 point
- Sic bo and all roulettes: 10 credits = 1 point
- Video poker games, craps, baccarat and all the blackjack games except Classic Blackjack: 20 credits = 1 point
- Classic Blackjack and All Aces Video Poker: 100 credits = 1 point
On top of giving you a way to climb up the VIP ladder and earn an increasing number of rewards, you can also convert player points to cash. The current exchange rate is 1,000 points per $1.
The great thing about Platinum Play’s policy is that the money you receive from this exchange process can be withdrawn without having to complete any wagering requirements.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT PLATINUM PLAY
Platinum Play has quite a generous welcome package. The $800 extra is an excellent way to kick things off at this quality Microgaming casino. You should also have a look at Spin Casino and Jackpot City, who offer even bigger deposit bonuses for big players.