Casinos Owned by Rootz
Rootz currently operated three online casino brands: Wildz, Caxino, Wheelz and Spinz. So far Wheelz has gone with a steady rate of launching one brand per year: Wildz was launched in 2019, Caxino in 2020, and Wheelz in 2021. Each of the three brands has its own welcome bonus, but they share the same games and the same excellent customer service.
Wheelz owned casinos are a top choice for Canadian players. Wildz, Caxino, and Wheelz have excellent bonuses, top games, and fast payments in and out.
Wildz Casino was the first Rootz owned casino brand to go live. Wildz is packed with features not found at any other online casino. These features include Spinback (you get free spins if you play 5 consecutive rounds of Sweet Bonanza or Tomb of the Scarab Queen without winning), Levelz (each real money wager you make fills in your progress bar, once it’s full you win free spins) and wager free cashback bonuses at higher VIP levels.
Caxino Casino was launched in 2020 and features Caxino Extra loyalty program. Caxino Extra pays 20% cashback to VIP players and, as always, it’s paid in real money so no wagering requirements. Other than the loyalty program, Caxino boasts the same benefits as other Rootz casinos: great games, ultra fast money transfers, and customized bonuses.
Wheelz Casino is known as the “Hasselhof Casino” thanks to its brand ambassador David Hasselhof. Look beyond the campy ambassador and you’ll find a top-notch online casino with a great loyalty program: besides “just” hofftastic shirts and hoodies you’ll receive special bonuses and free spins. Like all Rootz VIP rewards, these Wheelz VIP bonuses are wager free.
Spinz Casino is set to launch in early 2022. We expect the same type of game selection you have in other Rootz casinos. Spinz casino is planning on building a platform for live streaming. We are not sure about the exact details of this but it has likely something to do with playing slots and other casino games.
Rootz the Company
Rootz is a fairly new company, founded in 2018. While the company is new, its founders have years of experience in the gaming industry with companies like GiG and brands like Guts and Wildz. Rootz took this experience and used it to create a completely new gambling company “done right” from the start. Rootz is located in Malta and each Rootz casino has a Maltese license. As of 2023 the company has 64 employees serving multiple markets including Canada.
|Slogan||Automate the Game|
|Brands||Wildz, Caxino, Wheelz, Spinz|
|Gaming License||Malta Gaming Authority number: 21336355|
|Personnel||60 - 70|
|Game Providers||Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Netent, Play'n Go|
Different from the rest
Most gaming companies rely on outsourced personnel and manual work. Rootz was created with a different approach, where everything that can be automated is automated and everything important to customer experience (payments, customer support) is in-house.
Rootz lists these as its key competencies:
- Payments and security: Most gambling companies outsource payments, Rootz has its own payments team to ensure fast deposits and withdrawals
- Bonus & Rewards: Automated bonuses for players according to their behavior
- Data analysis: Real-time analysis of player data for creating the perfect online casino experience
- Customer support: Rootz has its own multi-lingual customer support team. The English language team that serves Canadian customers is online 24/7.
Rootz Advantages for Players
Rootz casinos offer you clear perks over playing at some other online casinos. Rootz has from the beginning understood the value of good bonuses and uses an automated system for following player behavior and offering bonuses that are a good fit for that specific player.
Perks of playing at Rootz casinos:
- Automated Bonus & Rewards System: Get bonuses that fit you. These bonuses fit your deposit size, they’re for games you like to play, etc.
- Unique Promotions: Wheelz is a major casino company and they have the resources for creating unique promotions. For example, Spinback at Wildz Casino gives you a free spin if you play 5 consecutive rounds without winning.
- Excellent casino games: Wheelz has all the best games from top casino game providers. What sets Wheelz apart is that thanks to its automated analytics it knows which games actually get played out of the thousands on offer. This is why, for example, Wildz recommends casino games so accurately.
- Fast & Secure Payments: Canadian casinos tend to be quite slow to pay out winnings. Wheelz on the other hand pays winners super fast thanks to its own dedicated payments team, making the Wildz – Caxino – Wheelz trio fastest paying casinos in Canada.
Safe Online Casinos
Rootz Casinos are licensed and regulated worldwide by the Malta Gaming Authority. In addition, the casino sites have been granted a license by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario in order to operate legally in the province. Wheelz, Wildz, and rest of the casino sites have easily adapted to follow regulations and strict rules. If in the future other Canadian provinces decide to create a regulated gambling market, we’re sure that Rootz casinos will easily meet any requirement. Currently, all these casino sites are available around Canada, including Alberta and British Columbia.
Last updated: 2023/02/09
Where is Rootz located?
The offices of Rootz can be found on Malta. The exact address is: Ewropa Business Centre, Dun Karm Street, Level 3 – 701, Birkirkara, BKR 9034, Malta.
What's the best Rootz Casino bonus?
Comparing the bonuses with our comparison tool helps, but for most players the best value is had with the Wildz welcome bonus. For a $50 deposit you get to play $140, which is 280% value!
Can I work for Rootz?
If you fancy a career in iGaming and find Rootz automation-based philosophy intriguing, you can always apply for a job. Check for openings at Rootz careers page.
Are Rizk and Dreamz owned by Rootz?
No, they aren't. It's a common misconception that all casino brands with a Z in their name are owned by Rootz. This is not the case though. Rizk and Dreamz are casino brands by GiG (Gaming Innovation Group).